Clubs / Swims
For more details contact the clubs directly and check the Calendar for events.
- Scottish Outdoor Club (SOC)
- Inchmurrin Island, Loch Lomond
- Landed club. Offer "Come and Try" days on the Island. Contact them on their website or by email to arrange a visit.
- There used to be a swim at the Western Baths in Glasgow. This has now moved to the Arlington Baths at the new time of 6pm - 9pm on Sundays. It is a very nice venue and you will be made very welcome. If you want to attend, turn up at 6pm with some ID and your BN membership card if you are a member of BN.
- Aberdeen. Landed club with monthly swim (April - Sep/Oct)
- Outdoor boules court & indoor sauna
- May - October:- Monthly swim in Aberdeen (1st Saturday of the month) BN members and non BN members are welcome to join us for our monthly swim at Hazlehead pool in Aberdeen prior arrangement required. Further information can be obtained from club secretary.
- Contact Sunnybroom