Clubs / Swims
For more details contact the clubs directly and check the Calendar for events.
- Scottish Outdoor Club (SOC)
- Inchmurrin Island, Loch Lomond
- Landed club. Offer "Come and Try" days on the Island. Contact them on their website or by email to arrange a visit.
- SOC also run a weekly swim in Glasgow on a Sunday morning from 09:30 to 12:30. You can attend the swim once as a visitor. You must bring photo ID and a utility bill as proof of ID and address. After your first visit, if you wish to attend again, you must either join SOC or join BN.
- Aberdeen. Landed club with monthly swim (April - Sep/Oct)
- Outdoor boules court & indoor sauna
- May - October:- Monthly swim in Aberdeen (1st Saturday of the month) BN members and non BN members are welcome to join us for our monthly swim at Hazlehead pool in Aberdeen prior arrangement required. Further information can be obtained from club secretary.
- Contact Sunnybroom