Here is a list of naturist beaches in Scotland both official and unofficial
- Aberlady, East Lothian (unofficial)
- Ardeer, North Ayrshire (no longer official)
- Balmedie, Aberdeen (unofficial)
- Cape Wrath, Sutherland (unofficial)
- Crackaig, Sutherland (official)
- Findhorn (unofficial)
- Kinshaldy Beach, Tentsmuir Forest, Fife (unofficial)
- Ross Sands, Northumberland (unofficial)
- Tyninghame, East Lothian (unofficial)
- Cleat's Shore, Lagg, Isle of Arran (official)
If you know of others please post directions in the Forum and we'll add them to this list. Hopefully we'll discover a few hidden gems known to some but not all.
If you'd like a beach to be considered for official status, why not write to your local council? They need to see a demand before they will act.
Also here's a link to the Scottish Outdoor Access Code which is worth a look.